Sponsored By FNH USAPresented By SureFire
3-GUN NATION Sponsors & Contributors
Author
Posted: 2/21/2012 10:17:01 PM
Have a billet upper/lower set that Ive been wanting to put to good use. So today I called JP and ordered their 18'' stainless barrel, low mass BCG, captured buffer, EZ trigger and 15.5 hand guard. They said it will take 2-3 weeks to get the barrel through their shop (installing break and gas block). Im going to set the rifle up for Tac Optics, since the Daniel Defense M4V5 Ive been running is great, I just wanted something purpose built for me.

Just thought Id share! It helps ease the pain of the wait time.

JesseTischauser
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:58:25 AM
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:
Have a billet upper/lower set that Ive been wanting to put to good use. So today I called JP and ordered their 18'' stainless barrel, low mass BCG, captured buffer, EZ trigger and 15.5 hand guard. They said it will take 2-3 weeks to get the barrel through their shop (installing break and gas block). Im going to set the rifle up for Tac Optics, since the Daniel Defense M4V5 Ive been running is great, I just wanted something purpose built for me.

Just thought Id share! It helps ease the pain of the wait time.

Did you check out their send in your lower program?
JESSE
www.JesseTischauser.com
www.BoomerShooter.com
SERVED_USMC
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:04:49 PM
Sure didn't. The guy I talked to didn't mention it either. You buy the parts and they install them for a fee?
JesseTischauser
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:46:29 PM
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:
Sure didn't. The guy I talked to didn't mention it either. You buy the parts and they install them for a fee?

U send them your lower and they build it upon that. U could probably send them your upper too. U end up with a JP15 minus the federal tax on a complete gun. Here is a link...

JP Enterprises Send In Your lower Program
JESSE
www.JesseTischauser.com
www.BoomerShooter.com
fastarget
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:40:07 AM
how is this build going,

Are the JP parts the way to go at them moment, I have been seeing much info from Loki.

I have a set of Loki matched billet upper/lower coming thanks to Boomer Shooter , usually I need a rifle stock, I have experience with JP and Timeny triggers, JP and firebird barrels, JP and nordict comps, JP and Lothar barrels, . However I am open minded and would enjoy trying better pieces parts. Barrels, comps, handguards , kind of like tuning a race car.

So how is your build going and would you change anything or recommend anything else, what is new and interesting to try and a new build. How about it Jesse?